Make SFX (Self-extracting archive)
Make SFX is a free program that lets you make self-extracting archives under Windows (x86 & x64) platform.
Make SFX is particularly useful for creating installation programs.
- ZLIB compression method
- Various extraction folders (TEMP, current, desktop, documents or custom folder)
- For custom folder you can use environment variables (e.g. %USERPROFILE%\MyApplication\)
- Automatically copies the icon from the executable file
- Automatically copies version information from the executable file
- SFX packing program has command line support
- Silent extraction mode (do not show progress bar and error messages when extracting)
- Self destructing mode (delete SFX file after executable file has finished executing)
- Run SFX file as administrator (UAC auto-elevation)
You can create a SFX module simple in three steps:
- Select source folder containing the files you want to pack into SFX module and select target SFX file.
- Select how to extract the SFX module or choose executable file from the source folder - this file will be executed after SFX extraction.
- Select target extraction folder.
- Optionally use the advanced settings.
- SFX packing program: English.
- SFX unpacking program - 38 languages: Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Български, Català, Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Eesti, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, 中文, Íslenska, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt.
The program is provided free of charge and royalty free even for commercial use.
|Free download Make SFX|
Make SFX (Brothersoft)